Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO Ă…LESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Monday, April 10, 2006

IDA IS BORN




Well, Tuesday April 4th, my third niece IDA was born in Ă…lesund. Arild and Hilde had their first little baby girl, and the Hanken family was enriched by another little princess. It is not easy for me being down here missing out on these kind of things taking place at home, but I keep reminding myself that it is all for the cause.. I SOOO look forward to going home for a few weeks in august, and be able to see Ida, Linnea and Naomi. They are growing fast and so much is happening, so auntie Trine needs to be a part of it. At least as much as possible.

I am just thankful that Ida, Hilde and Arild is well. Praise God that Ida is healthy and perfect. It is such a blessing! May you grow up to know God in a rich and deep way little one, and live to honour Him in all that you do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home