Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO Ă…LESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter




Well, Easter is over, so it is kind of late to wish you a Happy Easter.. well well.. I have to say I miss the snow and our House at the mountains at Bjorli around Easter times. I have so many great memories from the years we spent Easter there. Heaps of snow, skiing, hot chocolate, fire place and great quality time with the family. Hmm.. Some times I wish I didn't grow up so fast.. Hehe..

Well, Easter has been good. I haven't really done much. It has been good to be able to rest and to spend some great time with friends. Obviously we have had things on at church, but except from that it has been pretty quiet. Amazing to see thousands of people in the Easter services, and many of them making their peace with God. It has been so great!

I have to say that I really miss my family.. It has been quite a few calls home to mum and dad this week. I guess I realize more and more how amazing you are, and how much I appreciate you and the relationship and connection we have as a family. It is definitely not to take it for granted. Thanks for being so fantastic mamma and pappa.. I love you!

Had to post a photo of Naomi and Linnea as well. I so miss my little girls... They are sooo beautiful and wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home