Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Monday, May 08, 2006

A CRAZY WEEK

Well, it has been a crazy week.
The days go by so fast, it is already May 8th. It doesnt feel that long ago since Arild and Hilde's little daughter Ida was born, but as I look at the calendar, it is already over a month. Wow.. we need to enjoy every day and every moment, cause life is going to pass us by quickly if not..

Well, lots of things have been happening this week. Adrians birthday was on thursday, and Adrian will tell you more about that.. Saturday we had his birthday party with friends and family. Here in Australia the 21st birthday is pretty big, so I organized his party with his mum. About 60 guests, and lots of food. and lots of cakes. I made another norwegian jorbær bløtkake, with ekte norsk vaniljefyll, as well as cheese cake, chocolate muffins, heaps and heaps of them and chocholate birthday cake. Katie and I spent friday night hanging out and making cakes till 1:30 in the morning. I got up again at 7 to go tot he fruit market, and then made a big fruitsalad to complete the dessert table.. . Jepp.. nothing like it.. It was a good day, and just spending time with Adrians friends and family was great. His family live about 1.5 hours drive up the coast, so they drove down to spend the day. Good times! For those of you that don't know, Adrian has two sisters, Nat who is 19 and has a boyfriend, Andrew. and then Megan who is 3. Really cute.. And his parents, Sue and Morris are really great too. They are pastors at a church at the Central Coast.

Well..that is pretty much the update from this week, and weekend. Nothing too exciting happening today. Both Adrian and I have been working and then we cooked dinner..and that is pretty much it. This week, all of the staff at church are going to staff camp. They do this every year, and I am going to stay with Aran and Kelistas kids. Aran is the pastor I work with in church. Kilaya is 4 and a very determined and mature young lady, and Eden is 1. Both of them so adorable, and I love hanging out with them. So the next few days I will be staying at their house, doing all the fun stuff, like picnics, cooking, going to the mall and you name it... Miss Naomi, Linnea and Ida which I still havent met, heaps, but I figure that God has blessed me with these two, as a "plaster på såret".. cant remember what that is in english......

Just thought I'd post a photo of them so you know who I am talking about.. they are the best, and we have lots of fun...

Well.. it is time to go to bed...
Trust you are all doing well!! I miss you and soooo look forward to see all of you norwegians in august. For the rest of you.. I pray it is not too long till we'll meet.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home