Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Monday, August 28, 2006

DAy 5

Another day with "sunnmørståka" which is a word for the fog covering the mountains. Adrian decided to sleep in, which made me wait about 2 hours to eat breakfast with him... gosh,.. everything you do when you are in love... Oh well... I think he is really starting to rest, and his body probably needs to just chill.. Weird that you can be tired after doing nothing.. I want the most out of everyday, and wake up early without any alarm, but I find my way to the kitchen talking to mum who has already been up for a few hours when I show up around 830. Good times, nothing like sitting in the kitchen when mum is having her coffee, and just chill..

Adrian and I went to the mall after spending some time with Hilde (my sister in law) and Ida, my 5 month old niese.. She is soo lovely.. Mum made us homemade meat cakes with brown sauce, and Adrian even tried the homemade "tyttebærsyltetøy", which is a jam made of some red berries you find in the woods. I am surprised that he loves all the food.. or maybe not actually, cause I have been praying for it,..hehe...

We will write more soon we love you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home