Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Monday, August 28, 2006

The days go by...Day 8 in Ålesund

Another day goes by..today went fast..it could have been because I woke up at 12pm just in time for lunch and then went to church for rehersals...Church was cool..Trine and I lead worship together so it was the first time I have opened a meeting in norwegian...We had great fun with Trines brothers on bass and drums and my great friend Petter on electric...We also had Nina sing with us and Lene play sax and sing (she is anointed) We taught them two new songs and the boys did great to pick them up quickly.. Oj Preached..so that was cool to...After Church we went to lys pynktet ( A great cafe) with a few of our friends...

On friday it was our 7 month celebration.. Adrian surprised me with 10 beautiful roses...
Trine and I spent the afternoon in one of her favouritie places in Ålesund...I can not remeber what it is called but it is some rocks on the water...It was so good to sit in the sun with this view and have QT together...
At 6pm we came back to the same place and had a bbq with all of my new friends...it was great!!
A couple of the boys got in their boxers and took the 5 meter jump into the water...it was too cold for me..another crazy thing the bbq´s were disposable..very cool
It was a great day...

So I hope that this has given you a little picture into our last few days...We are loving it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home