Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I didnt want to move today..

Another day goes by....
Trine woke me up this morning at 10 something and I didn´t want to move...After the water sports yesterday I am sore all over and soo tired...After much discussion we decided to hang out with caroline...it was great, we jumped in her boat and spent the afternoon cruising on the water...We made a stop in the city for ice cream and chips and met up with Johny one of Carolines great friends..it was cool to just relax and then.......The rain came...So we jumped back in the boat and put the cover up and drove back towards home...
The rain cleared up after a little while and we pulled into the little habour and tied up the boat....
Another great day in ålesund...tonight we are going to hang out at Arild´s house with a few of our friends..it´s gunna be great...

Here are some photo´s from yesterday with the manta ray and my atempt to wake board....




3 Comments:

At 5:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it easy, gamla!!
We would prefer having you back here in one piece.. hehe

-the other gamla-

 
At 8:26 pm, Blogger Oline said...

hey adrian - looks like you're having fun!heard they're going to ban those "toys" as two kids almost got killed trying to fly... well, see you soon! :)

 
At 10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my darlings! I've been reading your blogs and am so glad you are having a fantastic time! I must admit though I am a little sad that you may love it so much you won't want to stay with us! I get a little teary just thinking about it! I know though that no matter what you guys will follow God's call and your hearts... and I can't ask for more than that! I love you both so much! Can't wait to see you again! Hugs and Kisses
Kelista

 

Post a Comment

<< Home