Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

8 MONTHS of happiness

Monday was our 8 month anniversary, and with assigments hanging over our heads, we did not have any major plans... Adrian wrote me a really cool card, and I wrote him one and handed a plate with his favourite chocolate muffins (thank you Maria for teaching me to cook those) over the fence. The fence separates our houses, and means that instead of a 2 minute walk it is a 12 minute walk as you have to walk in a big circle around the whole neighbourhood. So whenever we need to give each other something or see each other for a few minutes, we meet at the fence...we can just see each other through the sprincles. Well, I had dinner plans in mind, so I told him to come at 6ish... I made my first lamb roast, and with some guidance from Adrians mum on the phone (temperature and stuff like that which I had no idea about) it actually turned out pretty good. Homemade mashed potatoes, vegetables and sauce.. I moved the garden table from the backyard up to the balcony, and watching the sunset and with heaps of candles and beautiful music, we enjoyed our dinner together.
Adrian even asked me to dance, and with Michael Buble as our private little band, it was just ROMANTIC!!!
Such a great night spent with my very best boyfriend! He is AWESOME!!
Everything is ready....

A little dark, but it was beautiful!!

2 Comments:

At 7:16 pm, Blogger irene said...

You guys are so cool!
I love you! :) And I hope we can get to know each other some more this year!?
So glad you got to enjoy your 8 month anniversary! Keep on celebrating, it just gets better and better ( I know!!)
Love Irene

 
At 12:19 am, Blogger Helene said...

Hei dere!!Grattis med 8 måneder! Fantastisk:o) Takk for koselig kommentar på bloggen min, Trine! Veldig gøy å følge med på hvordan det står til med dere også:o) Høres ut som dere har det veldig bra,og at dere får være med på mye spennende - er glad for det!!! Guds velsignelse! klem fra Helene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home