Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO Ă…LESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Packing our bags

Well today we packed our bags getting ready to head back to Australia : (
Tomorrow we will have a fantastic day in Oslo with Rolf, Oline, Caroline, Anka and her Family...
I am excited to see the city and we are going to Ungfila at night which will be great!!!

I have to say hjertelig takk to all my new norwegain Famliy and friends who have welcomed me in and made me feel at home here in Ă¥lesund!! It has been the best time relaxing and recharging our batteries...Arild and Runar Tusen cutting the cheese tak for taking time off work to just hang with me and Trine..you dudes are CHAMPIONS...

Well stay tuned for the next update of the blog as we will head back into "normal" life soon...

So until next time....ride the winds of change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home