Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Naomi made me cry....

My niese Naomi is the BEST: today she made me cry...
We had planned to go to my brothers house around 9pm to have a late meal together, and spend some time at their place. This week is crazy managing to say hi to and hang out with everyone that we havent had a chance to hang out with yet.. or people that we just need to and want to spend more time with.. my family is obviously HIGH priority. So after having dinner with OJ, Johanne and Petter and Johanna, which was really really nice, we arrived at my brothers house about 40 minutes late....for our second dinner in 3 hours( Adrian was excited...) My brother told me to take a seat, and pushed me towards the window. I looked outside to see if there was anything different, and then suddenly I see it.. Naomi's feet sticking out of the curtains.. So I "found" her... as she was hiding.. and Runar told me that she had been so excited about me coming, that she had been sitting there hiding in the curtain for almost an hour: SERIOUSLY it made me cry. I felt terrible. She was smiling as the sun, as i took her in my arms and kissed her and cuddled with her. She is growing soooo fast.. she is soon 5 and sooo gorgeous... and sooo excited that auntie trine was coming that she was sitting still for an hour waiting for me to find her.. gosh...it almost killed me... Yesterday the two of us went to the public pool and went for ice cream afterwards... and it is soooo much fun spending time with her. She is really growing up fast....

Many stories to tell... i have to write more later...
Time to go to bed..
Trust you are all doing amazing!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:54 am, Blogger irene said...

Hei! takk for kommentar på bloggen vår! Jeg følger med på ders og, og det er så koselig å se at Adrian koser seg i Norge!
Vi hadde en super ferie, og det var skikkleig vondt å reise fra familien og alle vennene. Jeg forstår deg godt, Trine, med tanke på nieser og nevøer!! De gjør livet så fint, og man savner de sånn! Men Australia er jo også fint! Vi kan jo møtes i blandt å snakke om hvor fine og gode tante barna er:)
Ha en fin uke, og god tur tilbake!
Klem fra Irene

 
At 4:16 pm, Blogger Oline said...

Trine!!! Vi sees fredag vettu! Bare spør Rolf om mobnr mitt, så kan vi meldes. Ferdig på skolen kl fire. Gleder meg serriøst! Trust we can speak norwegian all the time now, Adrian:) nyt de siste dagene. Ber om litt beskyttelse for hjertene deres, så avskjeden ikke blir for vond.. klem

 
At 5:35 pm, Blogger maria said...

ååå... skjønna sååå godt... gjør vondt når søster'n fortelle at emilie spør når tante kommer hjem, samtidig som det e litt godt å vite at en e savna... kan nesten ikkje vente til e kommer hjem å kan ta med emilie og anna rundt...

blir godt å se dokke igjen om nokken daga! Nyt siste dagane hjemme!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home