Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Climb every mountain...

Friday morning, Trude pulled me out of bed and "dragged" me to Høgkubben. That is the mountain behind our house, and it is about 50 minutes to get to the top.
3 years ago, it wouldnt be a problem to get there, but living in Sydney I havent walked in the mountains for years, so I was pretty smashed as we got to the top. Trude, amazing as she is was encouraging me all the way, telling me how great I did.. Haha.. Oh well... it was a stunning day, and it was totally clear, giving us an amazing view on the top. We could see into the fjords and all the way to the city and the surrounding islands. BEAUTIFUL! I guess I am kind of biast. but when it is great weather, there is nowhere like Ålesund.




Adrian did not join me and Trude to Høgkubben(maybe you already guessed that..), but made himself comfortable on the couch. He has started to get used to staying up late in the evening which is very normal here, most days we have gone to bed way past midnight, but that means he needs to have a nap or two during the day. so while trude and I went out around 11am, he was ready for his first nap for the day... hehe..

Well he woke up after a while and we went to Arild and Hildes place and took Ida for a walk. It was a beautiful day, so we had her for a few hours. So nice to just spend some time with her.. she is absolutely gorgeous.
At night we went to youth, and it was so inspiring to see about 60 people get together and most of these people that I have not seen before, which is a very healthy sign.
One more week to go before we are leaving for Sydney.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home