Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO Ă…LESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Away and Thinking of Trine...

Sunday Night after Church I drove up to the Central Coast, because I got some part time work at my old workplace. So today and tomorrow I am up here selling things and making some money...
So I wanted to post this blog to say that I am thinking of you trine...and I love you soo much...

Adrian xxoo

2 Comments:

At 6:52 pm, Blogger Trine Hanken said...

hehe.. you are cute... thanks babe... think you are amazing too!!!! its gonna be real good to have you back here.. GLA I DE!!

 
At 8:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dude! Konge! Great to hear you take care of "baby-sis" over there Adrian. But hey... did not know you had a part time job.... Are you selling kangaroos?
Take care... miss you both a lot. The kids asks for you all the time. Snakkes snart, webcam or not!
Fra bigbrother Runar og family'n

 

Post a Comment

<< Home