Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

This one is for my dear uncle Per...

Well.. when I talked to Nina yesterday, she mentioned that she had talked to her dad, which is my uncle, and that he was wondering what is happnening since I havent updated the blog since October 8th.. so.. uncle.. this blog is dedicated to you....

Oh well.. the days have gone by quickly, and we have already been engaged for three weeks. THere is soo much going on, and life is full in every area. College is big at the moment, with major assignment coming up. Internship and office is full on with lots of stuff preparing for our annual Christmas Production. WIth lots to do in churchlife and school and office, there is not much time left... But we are trying to live in the moment, and also really enjoy this last few weeks....

Friday morning Adrian and I are flying up to Brisbane. His granparents have bough us tickets to come up and spend a few days with family up there, since they wont be able to make it for our wedding in Norway. I am really excited to hang out with the Westbrooks, they are a crazy bunch of people that is for sure.....

Except from that we are preparing our engagement party which will be November 20th. I have to say I do miss mum a lot... and I would love to have her here at timees like this organising all kind of stuff for the partyl... Oh well... i guess I just have to do my very best

Oh well. full day tomorrow with assingments.. I need to get my head on my pillow
But Uncle Per.. I will see you very soon.. Ill be home Christmas Day.. Thanks for being sooo awesome.. You are auntie Tove is amazing!!

1 Comments:

At 8:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohoi... nå blei jeg litt rørt gitt.

Vi ses til jul!

Onkel Per

 

Post a Comment

<< Home