Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO Ă…LESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Adrians Norwegian Test

Well... life is going faster than ever here in Ă…lesund. Tomorrow it is ONE WEEK till the Westbrooks arrive, and I can hardly believe it. We are so excited.. and sooo scared that the weather will scare them away.. no we have prayed and belive that the sun will shine and it will be all beautiful...
Life is good.. we are SO in LOVE, and I love being with Adrian.. every day it gets better.. really look forward to get married.. though my tummy turns just thinking about it... it will be the BEST day...

Adrian is studying hard at school, and had a test this week reviewing the entire book. He has actually learned all the norwegian grammar, and remember he has only done classes for 3 months... he got the test back, and scored 17.5 of 18 points, THAT IS FLIPPIN AMAZING and I was SO proud of him... So he is doing really well at school, though we need to be better at speaking norwegian to each other... it is just easy to fall into the english, cause it is easy and familiar... oh well..

Except from that.. I am going to the gym, and my body has been hurting for 3 days from the work out on tuesday, It was SO hard, but SO good.. I am going to the solarium to get a tan before the wedding and doing all the other wedding things like making the name tags and favours for the table and stuff like that.. good times... its fun!!!

Well... I better stop here.. Adrian has invited me for breakfast at 9 in our house tomorrow, so I better get some sleep. Never know what he is up to..
Stay tuned for updates when the Westbrooks arrive....
trine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home