Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO Ă…LESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Adrian is coming in 3 days...

Well.. the calender says January 7, and the days are going fast.. PRAISE THE LORD!! My Adrian is coming in 3 days... It is almost unreal, but I am very excited.. though Im a little nervous too.. this time it is not just 3 weeks holiday, this time we are moving here for real... COOL.. We have not had snow at all, but the forecast for wednesday when Adrian is flying in, is....... SNOW!! Can you believe it.. i will have to bring his winterjacket (which we bought in august.. just in case...hehe) and hot chocolate or something if it gets really bad.. haha... oh well..

Lots has happened this week. I started working tuesday, and it has been great getting back into it after a week of doing nothing else but eating.. christmas is a crazy season.. in the Hanken house we LOVE food..
I have also started preparing our house. Mum and I cleaned the whole house, all closets and the kitchen cupboards.. and yesterday I opened my bride coffin.. that is literally what we call it here, have no idea what you would call it in English, but anyhow.. it is what young girls did back in the days, where they collected stuff as they grew up to take when they got married.. Since I have been pumped about a husband, marriage, wedding and kids since I was 5, my box was pretty big... or more like a car load... 3 boxes..big ones.. a suitcase and bags.. i have plates, cups, glasses, wok, cutlery, bowls, tablecloths, linen, mugs, lots of crystall that i bought in Prague when i was 15.. you name it... i have stuff... i didnt realise till yesterday how much i actually had.. so mum and i went to my house, and we washed all the stuff and organised it in the cupboards.. I LOVE MY CUPBOARDS ORGANISED!!!! and after 3 years in a college house, where you have 3 of one kind plate, and 2 of another, i LOVE to have 8 of the same thing.. or 12... gosh.. it is lovely... hehe. oh well... ill have to post photos of our house soon, but the ones i have is really old and before it was finished.. so..

Enjoy, and i hope your day and week has been great, and that the next one will get EVEN better!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home