Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

A New Season



Well, it is New Years Eve, and I have been in Norway close to a week. It still feels a bit unreal that I now have made the move, and that i am back in Ålesund and will be staying here. Just the other night I was thinking about which movies they were going to show on my flight back to Sydney, when I realized that I am staying.. it was a weird feeling...

Adrian is still in Sydney, which is definately a challenge. We havent been away from each other for 2 weeks since we spent 2 months apart during Christmas last year, and now being engaged and getting ready to get married, I can't say that I like it, but still know that it has been good for both of us to have great time with family..

I spent about 3 weeks on the coast with Adrians family before I left, and we had such a great time. The Westbrooks are awesome, and they have welcomed me into the family with open arms... Mama Sue and I shared the joys of shopping (and spending money.... next year I will be on a tighter budget this time of the year as I am then not "on my own" anymore... sigh...), and we all had great meals and quality time together..

It was sad leaving and saying good bye to the ones I love, but at the same time both Adrian and I know that this is the right move, and that the season ahead are to be in Ålesund. We are continuing to see Gods favour upon our lives, and He is SO faithful. He has prepared everything, and we are blessed beyond measure...

Hopefully I will manage to update the blog as we go... WE have a full season ahead, where I start full time work this coming week. I am back where I worked previous to going to Hillsong, and I am SO pumped about that..Adrian will be starting norwegian classes pretty much as soon as he arrives, we have a house to set up, a wedding to plan, and obviously lots to get into at church and especially within the Worship and Creative Arts area. Adrian will be working part time with this, and we are really excited about this oportunity to serve the Kingdom.

We pray the very best for each and everyone of you!
May this new year be a year of love and blessing where we all get to know our Lord and Saviour, the reason for living, more and more...

Love you and believe in you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Godt Nyttår!!!!

5 Comments:

At 1:49 am, Blogger maria said...

Godt nytt år, Trine!!! Og velkommen tilbake! Håpe du hadde en fin tur...

Du, vi må treffes en dag... :-)

Love you, babe

 
At 7:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gott nytt år!!! :)
Älskar dig. Kram.

 
At 2:47 am, Blogger Sarah Joy said...

WOW! you are so amazing and i miss you so much trinaalmostwestbrook :)
loved this post.. always great to read about the amazing things God is doing in every life.
lovesarahxoxo

 
At 3:58 am, Blogger Oline said...

vælkømmin:) gleder meg til å sees!
klem
ps;catchet opp med cathrin.. SÅÅÅ koselig!! :)

 
At 10:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl we really miss you! wanted to let you know I think of you often and we talk about you heaps as a fam... Kilaya goes to school in three weeks and Eden is awesome! Love you... enjoy your time being an engaged person... it only happens once!

Hugs and Kisses
Kelista

 

Post a Comment

<< Home