Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

A TRIBUTE

Well.. I am sitting here.. it is easter... and the first one in Norway in 3 years... outside it is snow... and we have the fire place going, chocolates are on the table.. and life is good...
The past few days Adrian and I have had lots of friends over to our house spending great time together with food and fellowship. It gives me SOOO much.. and at the same time it reminds me of all our AMAZING family and friends that are so far away from us.... Soooo.. this little blog is a tribute to you... I dont have time to post photos of everyone, but know that we are thinking of you, and we REALLY miss you.. I wish we could just fly you all over and we could spend some time together... unfortunately our paychecks doesnt reach that far yet.. But We are truly blessed to have you in our lives... friendship that lasts the distance, that will always be, though we dont see eachother every day...
I pray that this easter will be a time where you will encounter God like never before. and that Jesus will be real and alive in you..
Know that we LOVE YOU and MISS YOU... sometimes so much it hurts....


My amazing Westbrook Family

Best friends forever

What would we be withouth Aran and Kelista??


Megan and Kilaya
I MISS EDEN!!
THE BIGGEST blessing ever!!!!! My fijjian parents!
Danniebelle.. AMAZING girl and sister for life
I could never ask for better housemates...
Sisters for life
Micah always bring a smile to my face
My Rosie.. getting married at the same day as I am...
Nina, Katie and Elise.... LOVE these girls
Sindre... he is simply one of the best guys ever..
Best team trip... SO MUCH FUN!! We can do tea towel fight any day.....
Mari and her husband Carl is moving home to Ålesund in May, and I AM SO EXCITED to have them here... finally we are in the same city..

2 Comments:

At 11:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my heart sister... how i miss you... Those were good ole times... I can't wait to make more amazing memories! The best is yet to come for our friendship and lives together-even if it means being on the other side of the world...

Love you always...

buggie

 
At 4:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trine-min vakre venn! Du e skjønn altså! Savna de veldig og tenke på de hver dag.. men no e de bare 34 daga til vi sees igjen(=34 daga til du e fru!!) Hihi.. love you lots!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home