Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO Ă…LESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

ADRIAN ARRIVED SAFELY!!!!

Adrian has arrived, and as the forecast said, it has been snowing today, and been around 0 degrees...
I cannot believe how amazing it was to see my man again.. i felt like a young teenage girl... totally in LOVE,...it was great.. haha..
Adrian only slept 6 hours in the last 48 hours... so he was pretty exhausted and went pretty much straight to bed... but he still managed to sit me down and sing me a song that he wrote to me on our 11 month anniversary December 25.. I always dreamed about a man that could sing me songs, and now he has already written me two.. just wait... in 10 years, Ill have a whole album..., and he writes amazing stuff too... hmm... I am just MORE than blessed!!!!

Well.. We will keep you up to date on what is happening.. I have two days off work, so we have lots of stuff to check out for our house.. but will just have some hang out time as well.. and catch up with each other and people here....
IT IS SOOOOOOOO GOOOD TO HAVE HIM HERE!!!!
Photos and stuff of the last months happenings will hopefully be out soon...
Much love...

3 Comments:

At 8:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a heartly welcome to Norway....Eastwood.

 
At 9:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my gorgeous...
Gonna reply to your email really soon! So nice to hear you and Aj are having fun! Hurry up and post some pics and maybe Aj could do a demo of his songs and post them too!!!

MWA MWA
You are the best... miss you more than ever...

PS We are on skype!!! Calling for free!!!!! aran.puddle is user name!!!

 
At 11:46 am, Blogger Gudrun said...

That is awesome:) Hey just a reminder that the Christine Caine translation needs to be done at the end of January, so just email it to me as a word document when you are done:) Thanks again. You are great:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home