Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO Ă…LESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

5 MONTHS

Well, it has been five months since I returned to Australia after spending Christmas in Ă…lesund, and that also means that Adrian and I have dated for 5 months. How crazy! it feels like forever since he asked me out... (and for those of you who wondered, yes he did ask my dad for permission to go out with me... what a gentleman).
It has truly been 5 fun, interesting and challenging months, learning a lot about Adrian, but also definately learning a lot about myself. Sometimes you dont realise what a monster you are till you get together with someone else. Someone had the same experience, or is it just me? Ha.. sometimes I cant believe he still likes me.. hehe.. Well, to be honest, I think we have walked through some things that we needed to see, understand and deal with when it comes to each other, and it is truly just getting better and better. Our relationship is stronger, and I believe healthier than it has ever been. Adrian truly is an amazing blessing in my life... And I am so looking forward to bring him to Norway and connect him with my home, my family and my friends. So i am really believing for FANTASTIC weather, so we can do Geiranger and the whole deal... Sometimes I forget how beautiful Norway is, and then I see photos and I almost get overwhelmed.. Well well..

Soo, Adrian and I spent our 5 month day (or actually the day before, since sunday was all day church) in the city. ADrian told you guys about that in the last post, so I dont have to repeat what he said, But it was a great time, just hanging out and talking and chilling. We work together in the office at church, so we see each other the whole day, but we are not spending time together, if that makes sense. We are both focused on all the work we have, but sitting next to each other, it feels like we have been together all day, but we have not actually had any quality time together. It has lead to some frustration and sometimes me being very annoyed (here comes the monster again) at him (poor guy, what is it that he has committed himself to??). But it is a great thing to. We are doing life together, and working with a common goal and purpose. And that is a really great thing!

Photos will come later, I cannot seem to find the cord to the camera at the moment, I have no clue where it took off.. so weird. Well well.. probably not too much to see anyways.. Ha....

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home