Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Update

Adrian here...

It has been a while since our last blog.....Life is enlarging our capacity everyday!!! I don't even know where to start...
Church life (always a good place to start) Well we are preparing for Hillsong conference at the moment. Trine is looking after all the entertainment in the expo and the forecourt. Which is a huge responsibility but she is the right person for the Job.. (even if she get's mad at me for showing my muscles in the office)... I am looking after the pre service show in the main arena. Which means I am making runsheets and lots of little random things.. for example finding a company who can fly one of the host's into the building...just for fun...
This season is really teaching us many lessons for life and leadership...I am also learning how much our mindset towards a project can determine the process of ahiciving it...in other words not getting overwhelmed by the enormity of a task...
Personal life( What is that???) Well some day’s it seems that all my life is Church then go home and sleep then Church again.....But that is truly what this life is about..eating sleeping playing for the cause of Jesus...Well Trine and I went to my sisters engagement party on Saturday..My little sister is growing up!! I am so happy she has found the man she want's to spend the rest of her life with and pray that they would experience the smile of God upon their lives....It was held on the central coast.. Crazy thing is that we didn't see the beach...I know some of my norsk friends will be thinking I am out of my mind right now but that's ok..The party was great, Trine made a deilig cheese cake..I could eat some right now!!! mmmmm fooooodd..We got to meet alot of new people and chill with my family to...It was great..On mondag ettermiddag Trine and I went out to Winsor about a 25min drive west from our suburb. It was great to sit by the river and do some reading for our assignments and just talk about life..It had been a while since we got to spend some Quality Time with each other.

Family life.. Well I just wanted to say that my family is amazing and I love them soo much..For all who don’t know my mum and dad are senior pastors of a growing Church on the central coast..They have lived there for 4 or 5 years now (I can't remember) Their house is just minutes from one of Australia greatest beaches..No you can not stay there for free...$150 a night plus $70 dollars to me for advertising...My Sister Natalie who just got engaged works at a Child Care Centre, loves kids and is getting married next year!!! (Of course that why we had an engagement party) Her man's name is Andrew he is the Apprentice mechanic of the year for Mitsubishi and is setting a new level for living in his family!! What a champion. I also have another sister she is 3!!! Megan is such a blessing to our family as she live a free and simple life..I hope she turns out to be a surfy Chick for God!!! We also have a Dog named flekken!! that's right our dog is Norwegian!!


Ok there is much more I could say...but you will have to keep checking our blog for the next update....

4 Comments:

At 8:38 am, Blogger Trine Hanken said...

Hei Anka,
Så koslig med en liten kommentar..
Tenke på de.. Skulle ha skreve en ordentlig email til de for det e MANGE ting som har skjedd siste mnd.. Hadde ei leadership intensive forrige uke med Scott Wilson, og det va kanon bra.. Spennende lederskapstanka han kommer med...

Vi får holde kontakten ang oslo besøket. Vi gleda oss veldig!!!!

 
At 5:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej Trine!!!
Snart kommer vi till Australien!!! :) Det ska bli helt underbart! Barnen stannar hemma, men jag och Andreas kommer att ha ett gäng på 9 personer med oss från Finland... Vi kommer 1.7 och stannar till 17.7. Jag hoppas verkligen att vi hinner träffa dig och Adrian då! :)) Under konferensen går det kanske inte, men efter?
Ha det bäst! Vi ses!
Kram, Maria

 
At 11:25 pm, Blogger Trine Hanken said...

Hei Maria,

Såå supert at dere kommer! Det er klart vi må treffes! Dere kommer til å ha en fantastisk uke på konferansen! Tror det er best å treffes etter konferansen, da har vi senket skuldrene litt og har bedre tid.
Gleder meg VELDIG til å se deg!!!

 
At 7:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja, så gör vi..! Jag ser så fram emot att få träffa dig! Älskar dig, sis. Kram!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home