Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Friday, June 16, 2006

What a beautiful God

Wow... the days are going by so fast..
It is now 2:30 in the morning, and I am loving staying up and have time to myself. These past few weeks have been very full and very stretching in many ways.. And I am a person that need some time that is just Trine-time. I dont really have to do anything specific, but I love just being awake. Often when I get tired, I dont actually really need sleep but I need to hang out with myself in order to be refreshed and energised (wow, I sound like a weirdo...) anyways..
So I had a really long day in the office today. I finished past 8, and my brain was pretty much fried. For those that dont know what I actually do, I am working with Aran Puddle, one of the Worship and Creative Arts Pastors at Hillsong Church, and with Hillsong Conference coming up there is SOO much that needs to happen. I am kind of overseeing the Entertainment side of things outside and in the Expo where they sell all the resources that the speakers and artists bring. It sounds like piece of cake, but there is actually a LOT to organise... I am learning a lot, and my admin abilities are being STRETCHED!!!!! It really hurt sometimes though...

Well well.. I have been finishing my assignments, and after talking to Mari and then spending another hour with my mum on the phone, Im just hanging out in my room... it is so nice. I really should go to bed, and get some sleep. I am going to the office again tomorrow morning..
Listening to this song, that was where i got the title for this..
What a beautiful God
What am I, that I can be called your child
What am I

I get really amazed by his greatness sometimes.. easy to grow familiar hey. But then again He is so huge, and He cares about US, about ME.. blows my mind....

Well.. I have to bring some praise reports...
Sam is going really good! Check out his blog (minchley.blogspot.com) and have a look at amazing photos and reports.. Still a way to go, but this is really going the right direction!! Thank you Jesus!!

Also, my cousin Nina, who is here at college with me, she was diagnosed with cøliaki(have no idea how to spell in english)about 4 years ago. In college we have this month as a month of Miracles, and last week, Nina was healed: Normally she would get really really sick if she eats anything with gluten in it but this week she had bread rolls and bisquits, and PRAISE GOD , she is healed!!!!

So... since you now are getting encouraged and your faith is stirred, can you PLEASE PRAY WITH ME?
I talked to my mum, and Olaug one of the ladies in my home church in Ålesund is really really sick. She has been diagnosed with Cancer, and has been given no hope. She has 5 kids and a husband, and she is way to young to leave for Heaven.. So please pray with me!!! We need to see Gods power move in that situation, in Jesus Name!!

Thanks people, how amazing that we can pray for each other!!!
Be blessed! i am going to bed!!

5 Comments:

At 6:24 am, Blogger mie said...

Celiac Disease heter det. ;) (Er jo gift med en engelsk lege da...men akkurat dette kunne jeg selv!)
Jeg visste ikke hva du jobber med, så takk for opplysningen! Morsomt også å lese Adrians "rapport"! Høres ut som dere har det veldig fint, selv om det er hektisk. :)

 
At 4:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trine, blitt så glad i deg! Du er ei fantastisk Guds kvinne, som inspirerer og oppmuntrer. Ber om FRED midt oppi conference-forberedelser. HAN er trofast, HAN skal gjøre det. (godt å minne seg på ansvarsfordelingen av og til :))
Klem

 
At 11:36 pm, Blogger Trine Hanken said...

Mie: ja se der du.. takk for input på engelske legeord.. da lærte jeg noe nytt... kommer alltids godt med.. Koslig at du er innom bloggen. Har ikke vært så mye oppdatering siste ukene, men skal prøve å bli litt bedre.....
Håper du har en god dag........

Oline: Så sant så sant Oline..
Du er virkelig ei krutt tønne med masse visdom..
Trist du skal dra allerede, føles ikke ut som 9 uker siden første gang jeg traff deg.. Men du vet.. Connection for life... vi skal nok se hverandre og gjør masse spennende sammen ...

Takk for at du sprer så masse liv og glede.. og du inspirerer meg virkelig til å gå dypere!

 
At 2:55 pm, Blogger Sarah Joy said...

hey beautiful trine!!!
its been so so long...
how are u? i hear from maria you guys are doin well..
haha.. Adrian.. i'm so glad that both of you are together :) i knew you would.
okee.. we'll have to keep in touch hey..
oh i am getting married in December! i do hope you could come to the Aussie party in Newcastle sometime in January.

blessings.
sarahjoy

 
At 4:49 pm, Blogger Trine Hanken said...

Sarah, SOOO great to hear from you.. I heard that you are getting married.. How exciting is that!!
Well.. Right now I have no idea what is happening in January but would love to be there for your party! Keep me up to date with everything that is going on!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home