Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO Ă…LESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Danz turning 20

Danniebelle, my fijian sister, was 20 last week and we celebrated her birthday at a cafe in Sydney last saturday night. It was a beautiful evening, and I just had to put in a few photos.
Danniebelle is full of life and heaps of fun, and fully one of the most generous people I know. She has been like a sister to me since the first day I came to Sydney, and has truly become a great and close friend!!

Darling Harbour by night


Beautiful Danniebelle turning 20


Annette and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home