Trine and Adrian

WE HAVE MOVED TO ÅLESUND.. pretty crazy after three big and wonderful years in Sydney and Hillsong. A new and exciting season is ahead with wedding in may, norwegian classes for Adrian and work for me, we are moving into a brand new house (Adrian will have the house all to himself until may) and we are going to do lots in our church, Agapekirka. EXCITING AND SCARY ALL AT ONCE!!!!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The TEAM

Adrian and I are blessed to be working alongside fantastic leaders. Aran and Kelista Puddle are young, but awesome leaders who have just brought us into their world, believing in us and loving us. It is such an honour to be with them and to be a part of their lives. Aran is one of the Worship Pastors at Hillsong, and Kelista and him are both invovlved with worship leadership and teaching and preaching. I wish everyone of you guys at home had the opportunity to meet them, hopefully that will happen in not too long, cause they have truly impacted my life and they continue to challenge and inspire me every day. Aran is from New Zealand, and he is CRAZY! He often reminds me of my brothers, who are pretty psyko too.. hehe.. think you guys would connect really well… hehe..
Just thought Id put in a couple of photos of us…







We are normal… at least sometimes....


But most of the time we are acting like monkeys….













Aran, Kelista (in green tshirt) and Jeanette, who is my flat mate and also work with Aran in the office as a 3rd year just like Adrian and I.

We love doing life with these people! They truly are rolemodels and leaders we look up to as well as GREAT friends!!

1 Comments:

At 2:07 am, Blogger Sarah Joy said...

YAY!! GO team!!
:) I'm so excited about Hillsong. Be blessed and I am praying for all of you peeps..
:) miss u guys heaps. miss the rush of Hillsong.
hope one day I can be back in the action.
love u guys!!

sarahjoy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home